Thursday, December 4, 2008

Give Happy to Be Happy

Serving. That is a huge part in being a Leader. The title "Give Happy to Be Happy" is something I hear Chris Brady say all the time. If you want to be happy then give happy. We were at an event last night called the Festival of Trees. There was this lady with a double wide stroller and was struggling to get out the door. When I saw this I walked over and held open the door for her, and with a big smile said "This should help make it easier." She got through the door, looked at me, smiled and said thank you. There was almost a sigh of relief feeling that came from her when she said thank you. Little things like that go a long way in peoples lives.

I absolutely love what I heard Dallin Larsen say
"Life is like a tennis match. He who serves best usually wins."

Justin

No comments: