Monday, December 1, 2008

Leadership Gold

I am re-reading Leadership Gold by John Maxwell. I read chapter 4 last night. I absolutely love it. It is titled "When You Get Kicked In The Rear, You Know You're Out In Front"
It talks about criticism and some ways to handle them. Because every time you are out in front leading, someone will always have some criticism toward you. I've heard it said that most people want you to get by, just not by them! I have not read to many of John Maxwell's books yet, but I did hear him speak once and he is the real deal. Charlie "Tremendous" Jones says "You are the same today as you are going to be in 5 years except for the People you meet and the Books you read."

So lets meet new people and read new books. There is a list of books on this site that I recommend or any of the books recommended on any of my links would be great ones to read.

Justin

a.k.a
Average Joe

No comments: