Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mentor Wisdom

Having a mentor is important in Leadership. You may have heard the expression "Lead, Follow or get out of the way." I believe you must first Follow, then Lead. However you should never quit following. Attach yourself to someone out front that you can trust, who is Honest and has Integrity. That will make all the difference when you have challenges.

I leave you today with a quote from one of my mentors,
"You can't Teach what you don't know, and you can't Lead where you wont go."


Justin

12/3/08

I would like to add another quote that rings so true. It is about learning from failures. If you really understand that in order to be successful you must "fail forward" you will also understand that you can learn and grow from everything you do.

"Lesson continues until lesson learned."
"

1 comment:

DLR said...

I like you advise, one must be able to follow be fore he can lead